At the start of the New Year, many of us create goals to eat healthier, workout more, or better ourselves. With this being said, I wanted to introduce you to some of my favorite healthy recipes.
These are in no particular order:
- Baked Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Meat Sauce – find the recipe here.
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash – find the recipe here.
- Spinach and Cheese Omelet with Guacamole on Whole Grain Toast
- Perfectly Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes – find the recipe here.
- Mixed Berry Acai Bowl
- One Pan Pesto Chicken and Veggies – find the recipe here.
- Toast or bagel with peanut butter, banana slices and cinnamon sprinkled on top.
- Chicken and rice bowl with steamed veggies of your choice
- Tossed salad with a scoop of tuna fish or chicken salad
- One Sheet Pan Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Roasted Broccoli – find the recipehere.
If anyone has any other healthy recipes they would like to share – comment below!